Wednesday, November 01, 2006

When you left

When I saw you walking out that door
I felt the whole world’s closing in on me
Still, I knew you won’t be coming back
So there was nothing I could do but letting go

When you turned to look at me for one last time
I felt a droplet of hope dripping down on me
Still, it disappeared like a drop of water int the sand
So I didn’t even try to catch it with my bare hands

When I saw you walking further out
I felt the emptiness attacking my soul
Still, I knew that the worse was not over yet
So I braced myself and strived to be strong

When you have finally moved out of my range of sight
I found myself seated on the floor like a pile of rags
Still, I knew I have to stand up again one of these days
But till then, I will mourn as if I’ve died a thousand times

9 june 06
21:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home