Wednesday, November 01, 2006

An Artist’ Cycle of Emotion

Splashing the paint onto my canvas
Painting anger, my heart’s full of rage
Blotches of paint dripping on the floor
As my heart was torn and then bled to death

Striking the brush onto my canvas
Painting frustration with full pounding heart
Streaks of paint scratching my bare hands
As my heart beat fast and I gasped for breath

Dropping the brush into my water bucket
Colors spreading out clouding my helpless heart
Droplets of water easing the open wound
As my heart fought to cure and to live

Sweeping the brush onto a new canvas
Painting fragile love begging for acceptance
Lines and lines of colors decorating days
As my hands trembled to embrace new love

And …
Until my heart is broken once more,
I will continue to paint shameless love

25 July 06 20:55

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home