Friday, May 19, 2006

Strains of Hopes

Especially written for my friend, N.

We found each other at once junction
At one point of time in the past
And we chose to take the same road forward

Whose fault is it
If the road happened to be the wrong one?
Who knows that
It was going to split into two,
Separated by a high glass wall in between?

And then you wouldn’t let me walk with you
On your side of the world
“It’s too risky,” that’s the way you put it

but..
what’s more risky than never able to reach you again?

And now…
Each time you drop a single strain of hope
I’ll be there to catch it with both of my hands
And when you turn to find no one around
Be sure to see me
‘cause I’ll wait for you at every corner
But if our life-paths never cross again
How am I supposed to go about living my life?

Feb 1996

2 Comments:

Blogger nectaria ayu said...

Very insightful;p

10:45 PM  
Blogger nectaria ayu said...

Very insightful;p
Nice to know ur blog


Cheers'


Nectaria Ayu

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home